Case Manager SKILLS Program & Women's SUD Treatment House Coordinator – Madras, Oregon
BestCare Treatment Services is recruiting for a Full-Time Case Manager (CADC I or above) SKILLS Program & Women's SUD Treatment House Coordinator in our Substance Use Disorders (SUD) Program in Madras, Oregon. This is a full-time/limited duration (1 year) with possibility of continued funding.
Title: Case Manager (CADC I or above) SKILLS Program & Women’s SUD Treatment House Coordinator
Program: Substance Use Disorders (SUD)-BestCare Treatment Services-Madras
Employment Status: Full-Time/Limited Duration (1 Year) w/Possibility of Continued Funding
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Effective Date: October 2019
This position includes a combination of care coordination, direct clinical duties, and data management in the SKILLS Program (Adult Corrections Offenders). SKILLS Case Manager is responsible for coordinating services and benefits for individuals involved in the SKILLS program at Madras Outpatient SUD. Case Manager must develop strong relationships with clients, community providers, and clinicians. The Case Manager is responsible for data management, including tracking compliance with program metrics and outcomes. The Case Manager will provide direct clinical services, including periodic substance use assessments and group facilitation, drug-testing, and client transportation. The Case Manager will also oversee the Women’s SUD Treatment House which includes close monitoring, providing direct services on-site, and case management services with the female client participants.
1. Case Manager and SKILLS Program Data Management
- Work closely as part of the SKILLS Team to identify individual needs and triage immanency of services provided while individual participates in the SKILLS Outpatient cognitive change program. Evaluate treatment, resources, and other service needs of clients including helping clients access outpatient mental health services.
- Coordination and referral to services and resources for clients, including establishing healthcare providers, transportation services, benefits, and other related entitlements.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain professional relationships with program staff, community partners, and clients.
- Provide education and assist clients to obtain and maintain services, benefits, and entitlements through individual and group treatment sessions.
- Ensure clients discharge with well-established and robust aftercare plans.
- Coordinate services and supports at BestCare’s Women’s SUD/Substance-Use Disorders Treatment House, including client/participant groups and services.
- Actively supervise and interact with clients both in the within the program and at the Women’s SUD Treatment House. Facilitate both scheduled and unscheduled visits to the treatment house.
- Maintain knowledge and confidentiality per HIPAA, 42 CFR, Oregon Statutes, and BCTS Policies.
- Actively monitor, track, and manage data related to program metrics and outcomes.
- Develop spreadsheets and reports that reflect data accurately.
- Organizes and documents findings, preparing comprehensive reports. Identifies problem areas, possible solutions and impacts, and recommends appropriate corrective actions.
2. Clinical Duties
- Perform substance use disorder assessments (ASAM), as directed by SKILLS Program Clinical Supervisor and the BestCare Outpatient Program Director.
- Provide individual and group sessions in the SKILLS Program.
- Participate in identifying high risk situations, manage aggressive behaviors, and providing recovery-based interventions.
- Administer urine drug-screenings to female clients in the SKILLS Program and SUD Outpatient
- Provide leadership to clinical staff to assist in promoting the development of functional life skills, recovery-based independence, stabilization, and rehabilitation.
- Assist in covering shifts as needed for emergencies, coverage, and scheduled shifts.
3. Administrative Duties
- Complete clinical documentation and in a timely manner.
- Assist in filing and organization of individual reviews, complaints, grievances, and incident reports.
- Participate in the inventory, ordering and/or tracking needed client or program supplies, including food or medications, as assigned.
- Complete tasks and oversight of program compliance, as assigned by the SKILLS Program Clinical Supervisor and the BestCare Outpatient Program Director
- Assist in managing program referrals, including on-call rotation as directed by the SKILLS Program Clinical Supervisor and/or the Program Director
4. Other duties as assigned by Program Supervisor or Director
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in behavioral science (psychology, addictions treatment, social work or related field), preferred.
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor I or II
- Experience working with individuals with criminal justice involvement and substance-use disorders
- Strong interest and understanding of case management
- Advanced ability to develop strong collaborative relationships, demonstrate good communication, and customer services skills.
- Ability to be highly organized and proficient in data management.
SKILLS Program Clinical Supervisor
BestCare Outpatient Program Director
Tools and Equipment Used:
Must have competency using computer for word processing, databases, internet, and electronic medical record usage. Experience with Microsoft Office programs. Must be able to use basic office equipment including fax machine and telephone. Must have a valid driver’s license.
This position requires an individual to be regularly available for work as scheduled. Position requires professional and personal skills to cope with stress associated with work involving a high degree of mental, emotional and physical demands. This position also requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, lift, push and pull on an ongoing basis. This position may occasionally require an individual to lift and transfer clients using a two-person lifting technique. Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule depending on program needs.
The work environment will primarily be a residential setting and also require travel to other organizations, hospitals, and community locations within and outside of Central Oregon. Must have reliable transportation.
The position requires the employee to dress in a professional manner that meets the standards for professional employees in Central Oregon and Brooks Respite and Recovery Center.
To Apply: Please fill out the application here, and submit along with a cover letter, resume with personal email address for correspondence, any applicable licenses, certifications or degrees with transcripts, and contact information for three supervisory/professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction?
Call us at 541.504.9577