As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact on our community, we feel it is important to connect directly with you to share more about the steps we are taking across our offices to help our clients, our employees, and our community stay safe and healthy. The health and safety of our clients and employees has always been our top priority and this is a rapidly-evolving situation that we will continue to monitor. Please note that our offices are open and we are running on our normal schedule but we have implemented the following precautions to prevent the spread of the virus:
- During this national health crisis which can easily promote fear, anxiety, and depression we are now offering expanded telephone counseling services. Please ask us about utilizing telephone counseling if that would serve you best during this time of encouraged isolation.
- To comply with Oregon Executive Order 20-12, we are requiring that any of our clients who are on-site practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times from our staff and/or other clients. No clients accompanied by visitors and/or children are allowed at this time. If you cannot maintain this requirement, please call in to explore other options.
- Our offices are cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day as part of our normal course of business. Over the past few weeks, we've increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings.
- Employees are reminded to use proper hand washing techniques and we have posted proper hand washing techniques at all sinks.
- CDC education notices have been placed in all waiting and other areas.
- Employees showing any signs of illness are instructed not to report to work and will be excused.
All of these practices are based on guidance provided by the CDC and WHO, along with guidance from local, U.S. government and public health agencies.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of a cold or the flu, if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled out of the country in the last two weeks to an impacted area, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
We are happy to assist you with rescheduling your appointment to a later date.