No one should have to face recovery alone. We provide care when you’re ready to overcome addiction and provide support to stay clean and sober in the days, months and years after completion of our program. Here you will find a list of resources and partner programs in the community as you approach the next stage in your journey.
Ongoing 12-Step Meetings
Support Services for Before and After Rehab
- Al-anon provides a support group for friends and family members of problem drinkers (888.425.2666)
- Bethlehem Inn is a non-denominational, community based facility who provides shelter, help and hope to those experiencing homelessness in Central Oregon (541.322.8768)
- COCC provides an Addiction Studies program for those who are looking to make a career of addiction counseling (541.383.7700)
- Goodwill Job Connection offers free assistance in finding employment and clothing for interviews (541.516.4284)
- Housing Works provides affordable housing, rental assistance and new beginnings for low-and moderate-income Central Oregonians (541.923.1018)
- Neighbor Impact provides a diversity of services that not only meet basic human needs for food and shelter, but also enriches people’s lives through access to increased education, skills, and hope (541.548.2380)
- Oxford Housing is a democratically-run, self-supporting drug-free group home (541.330.1888)
- Saving Grace provides comprehensive family violence and sexual assault services and promotes the value of living life free from violence (541.389.7021)
- Shepherd’s House is a Christian-based, long-term program for homeless men (541.388.2096)
- Smart Recovery fosters a self-empowering addiction recovery support group (440.951.5357)
- The Meth Epidemic FAQs
- "Children On Meth"
- National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Just Think Twice- teen-focused drug prevention website
- Suicide Safe (FREE mobile app for health care providers)
Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction?
Call us at 541.504.9577